Saturday, August 10, 2013

Empower the Leader With - RID 2013

Thank you to everyone who participated in the workshop that Gilberto Partida and I presented.

I left with inspiration to work harder and as I stated, with a commitment to promote my own work and take ownership for what part I can do. We have to acknowledge that although communication styles are different, we each still have a responsibility to do our part.

And so the commitment began Yesterday! I am moving forward with following my goals and my action plan and to continue to BE A LEADER.

I hope that everyone was equally motivated to jump in and get to work, to follow up on that idea that has been tugging at you, and to help a colleague or a mentee needing an ally.

I can't wait to see what we all produce!

Thank you again. Enjoy the 2013 RID Conference.

SI SE PUEDE ~ JUNTOS PODEMOS

Respectfully,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment